Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Blue Bike

It is 7 am in a Saturday morning. I woke up and went down the stairs to eat my breakfast. It was omelet and bacon, it was so delicious. I went upstairs again to take a bath. I wore a blue t-shirt with long dark-blue jeans, my favorite color of all time. I went downstairs and told my mom that I was going around the park and would be back by 9. 

I used my sport shoes, went out of my house and started jogging around. I did not forget to bring my iPod with me. I put my headphones on and blasted music. Going to the park while listening to music calms me down, it relieves me from all of the problems I have in life. 

The park was amazing, it was really beautiful. I could see a lot of birds chirping, big green trees, people laughing while eating ice cream together, children running around and playing with the swing. The scent was very beautiful, it looked really fresh.  Nature is actually really beautiful, but people are just not that careful enough to realize that.

I jogged around until I saw something, something really distracting. At first, I tried to ignore what it was, but I was just so curious. I went closer and closer to the mysterious thing, and it turned out that the 'thing' was a bike, a light blue bike indeed! It was so beautiful, I had always wanted a bike, but I was so afraid of asking my parents to buy one. Plus, I could not ride a bike.

I came closer until I was in front of the bike. It was elegant and delicate in structure. Every angle of it seemed flawless. It had two seats: one for the rider and the other for the passenger behind the rider. It did not have the small basket in the front, but it would be better if it did. And the color was light blue, which was my favorite! This bike was just so amazing and perfect, I wished this bike was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment